Scrabble word: SUBORDINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBORDINATE exist?
Definitions of SUBORDINATE in dictionaries:
- noun - an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- noun - a word that is more specific than a given word
- verb - rank or order as less important or consider of less value
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- adj - lower in rank or importance
- adj - subject or submissive to authority or the control of another
- adj - (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
- Belonging to a lower or inferior class or rank; secondary.
- One that is subordinate.
- To put in a lower or inferior rank or class.
- To make subservient; subdue.