Scrabble word: SUBORDINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBORDINATE exist?
Definitions of SUBORDINATE in dictionaries:
- noun - an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- noun - a word that is more specific than a given word
- verb - rank or order as less important or consider of less value
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- adj - lower in rank or importance
- adj - subject or submissive to authority or the control of another
- adj - (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
- Belonging to a lower or inferior class or rank; secondary.
- One that is subordinate.
- To put in a lower or inferior rank or class.
- To make subservient; subdue.
There are 11 letters in SUBORDINATE: A B D E I N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBORDINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBORDINATE plus a wildcard: SUBORDINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBORDINATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBORDINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.