Scrabble word: SUBMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBMIT exist?
Definitions of SUBMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - refer for judgment or consideration
- verb - put before
- verb - yield to the control of another
- verb - hand over formally
- verb - refer to another person for decision or judgment
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - accept or undergo, often unwillingly
- verb - make an application as for a job or funding
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - accept as inevitable
- To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another: “Nothing but contempt is due to those people who ask us to submit to unmerited oppression” (Christabel Pankhurst).
- To subject to a condition or process.
- To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another.
- To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.
- To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another.
- To allow oneself to be subjected to something.
- verb - to yield to the power of another
There are 6 letters in SUBMIT: B I M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBMIT plus a wildcard: SUBMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBMIT
Images for SUBMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.