Scrabble word: SUBMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBMIT exist?
Definitions of SUBMIT in dictionaries:
- verb - refer for judgment or consideration
- verb - put before
- verb - yield to the control of another
- verb - hand over formally
- verb - refer to another person for decision or judgment
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - accept or undergo, often unwillingly
- verb - make an application as for a job or funding
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - accept as inevitable
- To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another: “Nothing but contempt is due to those people who ask us to submit to unmerited oppression” (Christabel Pankhurst).
- To subject to a condition or process.
- To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another.
- To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.
- To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another.
- To allow oneself to be subjected to something.
- verb - to yield to the power of another