Scrabble word: SUBMISSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBMISSIONS exist?
Definitions of SUBMISSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - the act of submitting
- noun - the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else
- noun - the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
- noun - a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
There are 11 letters in SUBMISSIONS: B I I M N O S S S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBMISSIONS plus a wildcard: SUBMISSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBMISSIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBMISSIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.