Scrabble word: SUBMISSION
Is SUBMISSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUBMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - the act of submitting
- noun - the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else
- noun - the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
- noun - a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
- The act of submitting to the power of another: “Oppression that cannot be overcome does not give rise to revolt but to submission” (Simone Weil).
- The state of having submitted.
- The state of being submissive or compliant; meekness.
- The act of submitting something for consideration.
- Something so submitted: read three fiction manuscripts and other such submissions.
There are 10 letters in SUBMISSION: B I I M N O S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBMISSION
Click to search all anagrams of SUBMISSION plus a wildcard: SUBMISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBMISSION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBMISSION
Lookup in Wiki for SUBMISSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.