Scrabble word: SUBMISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBMISSION exist?
Definitions of SUBMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - the act of submitting
- noun - the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else
- noun - the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
- noun - a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
- The act of submitting to the power of another: “Oppression that cannot be overcome does not give rise to revolt but to submission” (Simone Weil).
- The state of having submitted.
- The state of being submissive or compliant; meekness.
- The act of submitting something for consideration.
- Something so submitted: read three fiction manuscripts and other such submissions.