Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBMISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBMISSION exist?
Definitions of SUBMISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- noun - the act of submitting
- noun - the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else
- noun - the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
- noun - a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- noun - (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
- The act of submitting to the power of another: “Oppression that cannot be overcome does not give rise to revolt but to submission” (Simone Weil).
- The state of having submitted.
- The state of being submissive or compliant; meekness.
- The act of submitting something for consideration.
- Something so submitted: read three fiction manuscripts and other such submissions.
There are 10 letters in SUBMISSION: B I I M N O S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBMISSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBMISSION plus a wildcard: SUBMISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBMISSION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBMISSION
- Filesubmission wrestling.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... themselves in a physical posture of submission before their God
- ... wins via submission only during the time limit will be the winner
- submission Grappling
- submission is one of seven possible goals in life chosen by a soul ...
- Scene from submission.
- ... Anderson coaches students in the brutal art of submission wrestling
- submission. Its Not As Much Fun As It Sounds Like. - Blog - Murderati
- submissionsubmission by Emilith