Scrabble word: SUBJECTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBJECTIVE exist?
Definitions of SUBJECTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias
- adj - of a mental act performed entirely within the mind
- Proceeding from or taking place within a person’s mind such as to be unaffected by the external world.
- Particular to a given person; personal: subjective experience.
- Moodily introspective.
- Existing only in the mind; illusory.
- Existing only within the experiencer’s mind.
- Of, relating to, or designating a symptom or condition perceived by the patient and not by the examiner.
- Expressing or bringing into prominence the individuality of the artist or author.
- Relating to or being the nominative case.
- Relating to the real nature of something; essential.