Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBJECTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBJECTIVE exist?
Definitions of SUBJECTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias
- adj - of a mental act performed entirely within the mind
- Proceeding from or taking place within a person’s mind such as to be unaffected by the external world.
- Particular to a given person; personal: subjective experience.
- Moodily introspective.
- Existing only in the mind; illusory.
- Existing only within the experiencer’s mind.
- Of, relating to, or designating a symptom or condition perceived by the patient and not by the examiner.
- Expressing or bringing into prominence the individuality of the artist or author.
- Relating to or being the nominative case.
- Relating to the real nature of something; essential.
There are 10 letters in SUBJECTIVE: B C E E I J S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBJECTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBJECTIVE plus a wildcard: SUBJECTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBJECTIVE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBJECTIVE
- Symfony 2 framework first impression review Inchoo
- consciously how important colors are although colors are subjective ...
- CENTEVUFV - Central de Empresas Juniores
- subjective Reality PostworkShop.net
- New Syllabus Of 9th Class Facebook
- Gillian Anderson - subjective Delight
- Women Celebrity TagNotAllowedToosubjective KaDee Strickland Fresh HD ...
- subjective Global Assessment - A Highly Reliable Nutritional ...
- Salads Latvian style bistro Oregano Subjektvs subjective
- ... Board Math subjective Group-1 Online Tests & Papers In Pakistan