Scrabble word: SUBJECTIVE
Is SUBJECTIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUBJECTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - taking place within the mind and modified by individual bias
- adj - of a mental act performed entirely within the mind
- Proceeding from or taking place within a person’s mind such as to be unaffected by the external world.
- Particular to a given person; personal: subjective experience.
- Moodily introspective.
- Existing only in the mind; illusory.
- Existing only within the experiencer’s mind.
- Of, relating to, or designating a symptom or condition perceived by the patient and not by the examiner.
- Expressing or bringing into prominence the individuality of the artist or author.
- Relating to or being the nominative case.
- Relating to the real nature of something; essential.
There are 10 letters in SUBJECTIVE: B C E E I J S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBJECTIVE
Click to search all anagrams of SUBJECTIVE plus a wildcard: SUBJECTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBJECTIVE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBJECTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for SUBJECTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.