Scrabble word: STULTIFY
Is STULTIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STULTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - prove to be of unsound mind or demonstrate someone's incompetence
- verb - cause to appear foolish
- verb - deprive of strength or efficiency
- To render useless or ineffectual; cripple.
- To cause to appear stupid, inconsistent, or ridiculous.
- To allege or prove insane and so not legally responsible.
- verb - to cause to appear absurd
There are 8 letters in STULTIFY: F I L S T T U Y
Click to search all anagrams of STULTIFY plus a wildcard: STULTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STULTIFY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STULTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.