Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUFFING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUFFING exist?
Definitions of STUFFING in dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- noun - padding put in mattresses and cushions and upholstered furniture
- verb - cram into a cavity
- verb - press or force
- verb - obstruct
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- verb - treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- verb - fill tightly with a material
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- Padding put in cushions and upholstered furniture.
- noun - material with which something is stuffed
There are 8 letters in STUFFING: F F G I N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUFFING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUFFING plus a wildcard: STUFFING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUFFING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUFFING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.