Scrabble word: STUFFED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUFFED exist?
Definitions of STUFFED in dictionaries:
- verb - cram into a cavity
- verb - press or force
- verb - obstruct
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- verb - treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- verb - fill tightly with a material
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- adj - filled with something
- adj - crammed with food
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 7 letters in STUFFED: D E F F S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUFFED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUFFED plus a wildcard: STUFFED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUFFED
Images for STUFFED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.