Scrabble word: STUBBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUBBY exist?
Definitions of STUBBY in dictionaries:
- adj - short and blunt
- Having the nature of or suggesting a stub, as in shortness, broadness, or thickness: stubby fingers and toes.
- Having a short, stocky build; thickset.
- See Regional note at stob.
- Covered with or made of stubs.
- Short and bristly: a stubby beard.
- adj - short and thick
There are 6 letters in STUBBY: B B S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUBBY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUBBY plus a wildcard: STUBBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUBBY
Images for STUBBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.