Scrabble word: STRUGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUGGLE exist?
Definitions of STRUGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an energetic attempt to achieve something
- noun - an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- noun - strenuous effort
- verb - make a strenuous or labored effort
- verb - to exert strenuous effort against opposition
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- To exert muscular energy, as against a material force or mass: struggled with the heavy load.
- To be strenuously engaged with a problem, a task, or an undertaking.
- To make a strenuous effort; strive: struggled to be polite.
- To contend or compete: “The human being struggles with his environment” (Karl A.
- To move or place (something) with an effort: struggled the heavy desk into the elevator.
- The act of struggling.
- Strenuous effort; striving.
- Combat; strife: armed struggle.
- verb - to make strenuous efforts against opposition