Scrabble word: STRUGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUGGLE exist?
Definitions of STRUGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an energetic attempt to achieve something
- noun - an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- noun - strenuous effort
- verb - make a strenuous or labored effort
- verb - to exert strenuous effort against opposition
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- To exert muscular energy, as against a material force or mass: struggled with the heavy load.
- To be strenuously engaged with a problem, a task, or an undertaking.
- To make a strenuous effort; strive: struggled to be polite.
- To contend or compete: “The human being struggles with his environment” (Karl A.
- To move or place (something) with an effort: struggled the heavy desk into the elevator.
- The act of struggling.
- Strenuous effort; striving.
- Combat; strife: armed struggle.
- verb - to make strenuous efforts against opposition
There are 8 letters in STRUGGLE: E G G L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUGGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUGGLE plus a wildcard: STRUGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUGGLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRUGGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.