Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRUGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUGGLE exist?
Definitions of STRUGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an energetic attempt to achieve something
- noun - an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- noun - strenuous effort
- verb - make a strenuous or labored effort
- verb - to exert strenuous effort against opposition
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - be engaged in a fight
- To exert muscular energy, as against a material force or mass: struggled with the heavy load.
- To be strenuously engaged with a problem, a task, or an undertaking.
- To make a strenuous effort; strive: struggled to be polite.
- To contend or compete: “The human being struggles with his environment” (Karl A.
- To move or place (something) with an effort: struggled the heavy desk into the elevator.
- The act of struggling.
- Strenuous effort; striving.
- Combat; strife: armed struggle.
- v - to make strenuous efforts against opposition
There are 8 letters in STRUGGLE: E G G L R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUGGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUGGLE plus a wildcard: STRUGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUGGLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRUGGLE
- ... of the Field NegroThe struggle Continues Whos The Fairest
- terra spiritus struggle
- Power struggle M00o93H7pQ09L8X1t49cHY01Z5j4TT91fGfr Artist Painter ...
- Jason struggling against himself.
- Sneak Peek The struggle
- Daily Word Embrace The struggle AllHipHop.com
- 45 struggle Quotes We Styles
- struggle to make strenuous or violent efforts in the face of ...
- struggle..... Happy Quotes-Inspirational Quotes-Motivational ...