Scrabble word: STRIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIPPING exist?
Definitions of STRIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the removal of covering
- noun - a relatively long narrow piece of something
- noun - artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- noun - an airfield without normal airport facilities
- noun - a sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book
- noun - thin piece of wood or metal
- noun - a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
- verb - to remove the outer covering from
There are 9 letters in STRIPPING: G I I N P P R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIPPING plus a wildcard: STRIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIPPING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.