Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRIPPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIPPERS exist?
Definitions of STRIPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- noun - an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day
- verb - to remove the outer covering from
There are 9 letters in STRIPPERS: E I P P R R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIPPERS plus a wildcard: STRIPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIPPERS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.