Scrabble word: STRIPPERS
Is STRIPPERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIPPERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- noun - an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day
- verb - to remove the outer covering from
There are 9 letters in STRIPPERS: E I P P R R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPPERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIPPERS, to go: STRIPPERS?
Rearrange the letters in STRIPPERS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of STRIPPERS
8 letters out of STRIPPERS
7 letters out of STRIPPERS
6 letters out of STRIPPERS
5 letters out of STRIPPERS
4 letters out of STRIPPERS
3 letters out of STRIPPERS
2 letters out of STRIPPERS
Images for STRIPPERS
Lookup in Wiki for STRIPPERS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.