Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRETCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRETCHES exist?
Definitions of STRETCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and unbroken expanse or distance
- noun - the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- noun - a straightaway section of a racetrack
- noun - exercise designed to extend the limbs and muscles to their full extent
- noun - extension to or beyond the ordinary limit
- noun - an unbroken period of time during which you do something
- noun - the capacity for being stretched
- verb - occupy a large, elongated area
- verb - extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - become longer by being stretched and pulled
- verb - make long or longer by pulling and stretching
- verb - lie down comfortably
- verb - pull in opposite directions
- verb - extend the scope or meaning of
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- verb - increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance
- verb - extend one's body or limbs
- v - to draw out or open to full length
There are 9 letters in STRETCHES: C E E H R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRETCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRETCHES plus a wildcard: STRETCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRETCHES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRETCHES
- Fatima Whitbread Sequence
- would also suggest using a matt or towel in terms of equipment to ...
- also really like the quad and knee stretches in picture item 9. I ...
- Dr Kevin Unterreiner - Chiropractor Chiropractic Clinic in Bloomington ...
- Everyday stretches Print and stick on your fridge I GotYa Back ...
- SI stretches
- Heres a chart with some stretches numbers 9 and 12 are helpful for ...
- ... Youthful spine- Back stretches Healthy Lifestyle - Healthy Living
- basketball stretches