Scrabble word: STRAWBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAWBERRY exist?
Definitions of STRAWBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - sweet fleshy red fruit
- noun - any of various low perennial herbs with many runners and bearing white flowers followed by edible fruits having many small achenes scattered on the surface of an enlarged red pulpy berry
- noun - a soft red birthmark
- Any of various low-growing plants of the genus Fragaria, having white flowers and an aggregate fruit that consists of a red, fleshy, edible receptacle and numerous seedlike fruitlets.
- What is not known is why the word straw is the first part of this compound.
There are 10 letters in STRAWBERRY: A B E R R R S T W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAWBERRY plus a wildcard: STRAWBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAWBERRY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRAWBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.