Scrabble word: STRATIFY
Is STRATIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRATIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - divide society into social classes or castes
- verb - form layers or strata
- verb - develop different social levels, classes, or castes
- verb - form, arrange, or deposit in layers
- verb - render fertile and preserve by placing between layers of earth or sand
- To form, arrange, or deposit in layers.
- To preserve (seeds) by placing them between layers of moist sand or similar material.
- To arrange or separate into castes, classes, or social levels.
- To separate into a sequence of graded status levels.
- To become layered; form strata.
- To develop different levels of caste, class, privilege, or status.
- verb - to form or arrange in layers
There are 8 letters in STRATIFY: A F I R S T T Y
Click to search all anagrams of STRATIFY plus a wildcard: STRATIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRATIFY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRATIFY
Lookup in Wiki for STRATIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.