Scrabble word: STRATIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRATIFY exist?
Definitions of STRATIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - divide society into social classes or castes
- verb - form layers or strata
- verb - develop different social levels, classes, or castes
- verb - form, arrange, or deposit in layers
- verb - render fertile and preserve by placing between layers of earth or sand
- To form, arrange, or deposit in layers.
- To preserve (seeds) by placing them between layers of moist sand or similar material.
- To arrange or separate into castes, classes, or social levels.
- To separate into a sequence of graded status levels.
- To become layered; form strata.
- To develop different levels of caste, class, privilege, or status.
- verb - to form or arrange in layers