Scrabble word: STRATIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRATIFICATION exist?
Definitions of STRATIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act or process or arranging persons into classes or social strata
- noun - the condition of being arranged in social strata or classes within a group
- noun - forming or depositing in layers
- noun - a layered configuration
- noun - the placing of seeds in damp sand or sawdust or peat moss in order to preserve them or promote germination
- Formation or deposition of layers, as of rock or sediments.
- The condition of being stratified.
- A layered configuration.
There are 14 letters in STRATIFICATION: A A C F I I I N O R S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRATIFICATION plus a wildcard: STRATIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRATIFICATION
14 letter words
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRATIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.