Scrabble word: STODGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STODGY exist?
Definitions of STODGY in dictionaries:
- adj - heavy and starchy and hard to digest
- adj - (used pejoratively) out of fashion
- adj - excessively conventional and unimaginative and hence dull
- Dull, unimaginative, and commonplace.
- Prim or pompous; stuffy: “Why is the middle-class so stodgy—so utterly without a sense of humor!” (Katherine Mansfield).
- Indigestible and starchy; heavy: stodgy food.
- Solidly built; stocky.
- adv - boring [adj STODGIER, STODGIEST] : STODGILY