Scrabble word: STODGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STODGY exist?
Definitions of STODGY in dictionaries:
- adj - heavy and starchy and hard to digest
- adj - (used pejoratively) out of fashion
- adj - excessively conventional and unimaginative and hence dull
- Dull, unimaginative, and commonplace.
- Prim or pompous; stuffy: “Why is the middle-class so stodgy—so utterly without a sense of humor!” (Katherine Mansfield).
- Indigestible and starchy; heavy: stodgy food.
- Solidly built; stocky.
- adv - boring [adj STODGIER, STODGIEST] : STODGILY
There are 6 letters in STODGY: D G O S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STODGY plus a wildcard: STODGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STODGY
Images for STODGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.