Scrabble word: STOCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOCKING exist?
Definitions of STOCKING in dictionaries:
- noun - close-fitting hosiery to cover the foot and leg
- noun - the activity of supplying a stock of something
- verb - have on hand
- verb - equip with a stock
- verb - supply with fish
- verb - supply with livestock
- verb - amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use
- verb - provide or furnish with a stock of something
- verb - put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- A close-fitting, usually knitted covering for the foot and leg made from nylon, silk, cotton, wool, and similar yarns.
- An item resembling this covering.
- noun - a knitted or woven covering for the foot and leg