Scrabble word: STOCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOCKING exist?
Definitions of STOCKING in dictionaries:
- noun - close-fitting hosiery to cover the foot and leg
- noun - the activity of supplying a stock of something
- verb - have on hand
- verb - equip with a stock
- verb - supply with fish
- verb - supply with livestock
- verb - amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use
- verb - provide or furnish with a stock of something
- verb - put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- A close-fitting, usually knitted covering for the foot and leg made from nylon, silk, cotton, wool, and similar yarns.
- An item resembling this covering.
- noun - a knitted or woven covering for the foot and leg
There are 8 letters in STOCKING: C G I K N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOCKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOCKING plus a wildcard: STOCKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOCKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOCKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.