Scrabble word: STIPENDIARY
Is STIPENDIARY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STIPENDIARY in dictionaries:
- noun - (United Kingdom) a paid magistrate (appointed by the Home Secretary) dealing with police cases
- adj - pertaining to or of the nature of a stipend or allowance
- adj - receiving or eligible for compensation
- adj - for which money is paid
- Receiving a stipend.
- Compensated by stipend: stipendiary services.
There are 11 letters in STIPENDIARY: A D E I I N P R S T Y
Click to search all anagrams of STIPENDIARY plus a wildcard: STIPENDIARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIPENDIARY
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIPENDIARY
Lookup in Wiki for STIPENDIARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.