Scrabble word: STIFFNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIFFNESS exist?
Definitions of STIFFNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the physical property of being inflexible and hard to bend
- noun - the property of moving with pain or difficulty
- noun - firm resoluteness in purpose or opinion or action
- noun - the inelegance of someone stiff and unrelaxed (as by embarrassment)
- noun - excessive sternness
There are 9 letters in STIFFNESS: E F F I N S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIFFNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIFFNESS plus a wildcard: STIFFNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIFFNESS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIFFNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.