Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STIBNITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIBNITE exist?
Definitions of STIBNITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft grey mineral
- n - an ore of antimony
There are 8 letters in STIBNITE: B E I I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIBNITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIBNITE plus a wildcard: STIBNITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIBNITE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIBNITE
- Calcite on stibnite - SOLD
- minfind.com - stibnite from Baia Sprie Maramures Romania
- stibnite in the Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- stibnite a sample of the element Antimony in the Periodic Table
- Lost in a forest of stibnite. Children and adults alike can be ...
- stibnite an be used to treat upper digestive system disorders.
- stibnite Thinng
- Denv487stibnite.jpg (43188 bytes)
- stibnite crystals - C0023389 - Science Photo Library
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.