Scrabble word: STEREOTYPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEREOTYPE exist?
Definitions of STEREOTYPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a conventional or formulaic conception or image
- verb - treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image: “Regional stereotypes have been part of America since its founding.... Westerners are trendy, Midwesterners are dull, Northeasterners are brainy, and Southerners are lazy” (Brad Edmondson).
- One that is regarded as embodying or conforming to a set image or type.
- A metal printing plate cast from a matrix molded from a raised printing surface, such as type.
- To make a stereotype of.
- To characterize by a stereotype: “Elderly Americans are the neglected sector of the fashion industry, stereotyped by blue hair and polyester pantsuits” (American Demographics).
- To give a fixed, unvarying form to.
- To print from a stereotype.
There are 10 letters in STEREOTYPE: E E E O P R S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEREOTYPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEREOTYPE plus a wildcard: STEREOTYPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEREOTYPE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEREOTYPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.