Scrabble word: STEAMROLLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEAMROLLER exist?
Definitions of STEAMROLLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a massive inexorable force that seems to crush everything in its way
- noun - vehicle equipped with heavy wide smooth rollers for compacting roads and pavements
- verb - bring to a specified state by overwhelming force or pressure
- verb - proceed with great force
- verb - crush with a steamroller as if to level
- verb - overwhelm by using great force
- verb - make level or flat with a steamroller
- A steam-driven machine equipped with a heavy roller for smoothing road surfaces.
- A similar machine with an internalcombustion engine.
- A ruthless or irresistible force or power.
- To smooth or level (a road) with a steamroller.
- To move or proceed with overwhelming or crushing force.
There are 11 letters in STEAMROLLER: A E E L L M O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAMROLLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEAMROLLER plus a wildcard: STEAMROLLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEAMROLLER
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEAMROLLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.