Is STATEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STATEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message that is stated or declared
- noun - a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- noun - (music) the presentation of a musical theme
- noun - a nonverbal message
- noun - the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- noun - (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- noun - a document showing credits and debits
- The act of stating or declaring.
- Something stated; a declaration.
- A formal pleading.
- An abstract of a commercial or financial account showing an amount due; a bill.
- A monthly report sent to a debtor or bank depositor.
- An elementary instruction in a source language.
There are 9 letters in STATEMENT: A E E M N S T T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STATEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STATEMENT, to go: STATEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in STATEMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of STATEMENT
7 letters out of STATEMENT
6 letters out of STATEMENT
5 letters out of STATEMENT
4 letters out of STATEMENT
3 letters out of STATEMENT
2 letters out of STATEMENT
Contextual use of STATEMENT
What's nearby STATEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for STATEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STATEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STATEMENT"