Scrabble word: STATEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATEMENT exist?
Definitions of STATEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that is stated or declared
- noun - a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- noun - (music) the presentation of a musical theme
- noun - a nonverbal message
- noun - the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- noun - (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- noun - a document showing credits and debits
- The act of stating or declaring.
- Something stated; a declaration.
- A formal pleading.
- An abstract of a commercial or financial account showing an amount due; a bill.
- A monthly report sent to a debtor or bank depositor.
- An elementary instruction in a source language.