Scrabble word: STATEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATEMENT exist?
Definitions of STATEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that is stated or declared
- noun - a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- noun - (music) the presentation of a musical theme
- noun - a nonverbal message
- noun - the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
- noun - (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- noun - a document showing credits and debits
- The act of stating or declaring.
- Something stated; a declaration.
- A formal pleading.
- An abstract of a commercial or financial account showing an amount due; a bill.
- A monthly report sent to a debtor or bank depositor.
- An elementary instruction in a source language.
There are 9 letters in STATEMENT: A E E M N S T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATEMENT plus a wildcard: STATEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATEMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.