Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUEEGEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUEEGEE exist?
Definitions of SQUEEGEE in dictionaries:
- noun - T-shaped cleaning implement with a rubber edge across the top
- verb - wipe with a squeegee
- A T-shaped implement having a crosspiece edged with rubber or leather that is drawn across a surface to remove water, as in washing windows.
- A similar implement or a rubber roller used in printing and photography.
- v - to wipe with a squeegee (an implement for removing water from a surface)
There are 8 letters in SQUEEGEE: E E E E G Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUEEGEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUEEGEE plus a wildcard: SQUEEGEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUEEGEE
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUEEGEE
- Serrated & Straight squeegees Epoxy Superstore Contractor Center ...
- pro squeegee blade replacement blade to 8 pro squeegee
- Man Beaten With squeegee At Gas Pump THE B.S. REPORT
- An ergonomic designed shower squeegee that incorporates a tought ...
- 10 WINDOW CLEANING squeegee DOUBLE BLADE HAND HELD CLEANER GLASS CAR ...
- The squeegee
- GLIDEX squeegee COMPLETE- HANDLE AND CHANNEL
- squeegees & Rubber Ettore squeegees Professional Window ...
- squeegees Floor squeegees Industrial
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.