Scrabble word: SQUEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUEAK exist?
Definitions of SQUEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - a short high-pitched noise
- noun - something achieved (or escaped) by a narrow margin
- verb - make a high-pitched, screeching noise
- To give forth a short, shrill cry or sound.
- To turn informer.
- A short shrill cry or sound, such as that made by a mouse or a rusty hinge.
- An escape: a close squeak.
- verb - to make a sharp, high-pitched sound
There are 6 letters in SQUEAK: A E K Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUEAK plus a wildcard: SQUEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUEAK
Images for SQUEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.