Scrabble word: SQUATTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUATTING exist?
Definitions of SQUATTING in dictionaries:
- noun - exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
- verb - sit on one's heels
- verb - be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- verb - occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- adv - short and thick [adj SQUATTER, SQUATTEST] : SQUATLY
- verb - to sit on one's heels
There are 9 letters in SQUATTING: A G I N Q S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUATTING plus a wildcard: SQUATTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUATTING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUATTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.