Scrabble word: SQUATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUATTER exist?
Definitions of SQUATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who settles lawfully on government land with the intent to acquire title to it
- noun - someone who settles on land without right or title
- verb - sit on one's heels
- verb - be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- verb - occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- verb - to move through water
There are 8 letters in SQUATTER: A E Q R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUATTER plus a wildcard: SQUATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUATTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.