Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUAMOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUAMOUS exist?
Definitions of SQUAMOUS in dictionaries:
- Covered with or formed of scales; scaly.
- Resembling a scale or scales; thin and flat like a scale: the squamous cells of the cervix.
- Of or relating to the thin, platelike part of the temporal bone.
- adj - a scale [n -MAE] : SQUAMATE, SQUAMOSE, SQUAMOUS
There are 8 letters in SQUAMOUS: A M O Q S S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUAMOUS plus a wildcard: SQUAMOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUAMOUS
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUAMOUS
- Carcinoma squamous Cell treatments are currently being research via ...
- oral carcinoma mouth cancer suspected squamous cell carcinoma of the ...
- squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Carl Albert State College Tissue Study
- Picture of squamous cell carcinoma
- squamous cell carcinoma (also called SCC). squamous cell carcinoma ...
- STRATIFIED squamous EPITHELIUM
- squamous Cell Carcinoma howMed
- Pictures - simple squamous epithelium
- Papillomatosis of the vulva