Scrabble word: SPURRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPURRED exist?
Definitions of SPURRED in dictionaries:
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- noun - a railway line connected to a trunk line
- Wearing spurs: Spurred riders sat astride sleek mares.
- Having spurs or a spur: spurred flowers; spurred boots.
- verb - to urge on with a spur (a horseman's goad)