Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPURRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPURRED exist?
Definitions of SPURRED in dictionaries:
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- noun - a railway line connected to a trunk line
- Wearing spurs: Spurred riders sat astride sleek mares.
- Having spurs or a spur: spurred flowers; spurred boots.
- v - to urge on with a spur (a horseman's goad)
There are 7 letters in SPURRED: D E P R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPURRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPURRED plus a wildcard: SPURRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPURRED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPURRED
- African spurred Tortoise Riverfront Zoo
- like we are walking underwater. Sometimes when we make our way to the ...
- FileAfrican spurred Tortoise 001.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Photo A close up of an African spurred tortoise
- AZ Master Gardener Manual Plant Parts and Functions
- Time At Oxford spurred Suu Kyis Burma Activism KSUT Public Radio
- spurred by climate change plant die-offs could wreak havoc on ...
- Nyttige oplysninger Krestolsadgang Aktiviteter for mindre brn
- New Wave in Oil Cleanup Technology spurred by Competition Peter ...
- ... for Increased Size and Work Capacity african-spurred-tortoise
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.