Scrabble word: SPROCKET
Is SPROCKET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPROCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - roller that has teeth on the rims to pull film or paper through
- noun - thin wheel with teeth that engage with a chain
- noun - tooth on the rim of gear wheel
- Any of various toothlike projections arranged on a wheel rim to engage the links of a chain.
- A cylinder with a toothed rim that engages in the perforations of photographic or movie film to pull it through a camera or projector.
- noun - a toothlike projection that engages with the links of a chain
There are 8 letters in SPROCKET: C E K O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPROCKET
Click to search all anagrams of SPROCKET plus a wildcard: SPROCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPROCKET
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPROCKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.