Scrabble word: SPRINKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRINKLE exist?
Definitions of SPRINKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light shower that falls in some locations and not others nearby
- noun - the act of sprinkling or splashing water
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- verb - rain gently
- verb - scatter with liquid
- To scatter in drops or particles: sprinkled sugar on the cereal.
- To scatter drops or particles on.
- To intersperse with something as if by scattering: sprinkled his speech with quotations.
- To distribute or intersperse at random.
- To scatter something in drops or particles.
- To fall or rain in small or infrequent drops.
- The act of sprinkling.
- A light rainfall.
- A small amount; a sprinkling.
- verb - to scatter drops or particles on
There are 8 letters in SPRINKLE: E I K L N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRINKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRINKLE plus a wildcard: SPRINKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRINKLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRINKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.