Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPORRANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPORRANS exist?
Definitions of SPORRANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fur or leather pouch worn at the front of the kilt as part of the traditional dress of Scottish Highlanders
- n - a large purse worn by Scottish Highlanders
There are 8 letters in SPORRANS: A N O P R R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPORRANS plus a wildcard: SPORRANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPORRANS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPORRANS
- Semi-Dress sporrans
- Kilt sporrans & Belts
- The Kilt Centre Dress and Evening Wear sporrans
- sporrans from The Scotland Yard Store.
- Daywear sporrans
- sporrans by Half-Goat on deviantART
- Leather sporrans
- ... Kilts Kilt Jackets sporrans Brogues Nicolson Kiltmakers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.