Scrabble word: SPONSORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPONSORS exist?
Definitions of SPONSORS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who supports or champions something
- noun - an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- verb - assume sponsorship of
- verb - assume responsibility for or leadership of
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - to make oneself responsible for
There are 8 letters in SPONSORS: N O O P R S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPONSORS plus a wildcard: SPONSORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPONSORS
Images for SPONSORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.