Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLASHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLASHES exist?
Definitions of SPLASHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound like water splashing
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- noun - a patch of bright color
- noun - the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- noun - the act of scattering water about haphazardly
- verb - cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - soil or stain with a splashed liquid
- verb - strike and dash about in a liquid
- v - to scatter a liquid about
There are 8 letters in SPLASHES: A E H L P S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLASHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLASHES plus a wildcard: SPLASHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLASHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLASHES
- Color paint splashes. Gradient vector background Stock Vector ...
- Cartoon of River Fish Waters splashes and a Fishing Bob - Royalty Free ...
- Full resolution (1600 1067 pixels file size 170 KB MIME ...
- ... de Agua en alta resolucin (Water splashes images in high resolution
- Sheriff Caitlyn Locks Down a New Sale Posted by Caitlyn on Thu 2012 ...
- This is the profile blood scarlet red splash Wallpaper Background ...
- Vector Color Paint splashes - 15966772 Shutterstock
- Colorful Paint Splats Vector Background Free Vector Graphics All ...
- Funky Bedroom Ideas for Teen Girls eHow.com
- Glass Backsplashes Sawyer Glass
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.