Scrabble word: SPLASHBOARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLASHBOARD exist?
Definitions of SPLASHBOARD in dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering consisting of a broad plank along a gunwale to keep water from splashing over the side
- noun - protective covering consisting of a panel to protect people from the splashing water or mud etc.
- A structure that protects the upper part of a vehicle from splashes of mud.
- A screen on a boat to keep water from splashing onto the deck.
- A board for closing a spillway or sluice.
There are 11 letters in SPLASHBOARD: A A B D H L O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLASHBOARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLASHBOARD plus a wildcard: SPLASHBOARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLASHBOARD
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLASHBOARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.