Scrabble word: SPINOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINOFF exist?
Definitions of SPINOFF in dictionaries:
- A divestiture by a corporation of a division or subsidiary by issuing to stockholders shares in a new company set up to continue the operations of the division or subsidiary.
- The new company formed by such a divestiture.
- Something, such as a product, that is derived from something larger and more or less unrelated; a byproduct.
- Something derived from an earlier work, such as a television show starring a character who had a popular minor role in another show.
- noun - a new application or incidental result