Scrabble word: SPINOFF
Is SPINOFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPINOFF in various dictionaries:
- A divestiture by a corporation of a division or subsidiary by issuing to stockholders shares in a new company set up to continue the operations of the division or subsidiary.
- The new company formed by such a divestiture.
- Something, such as a product, that is derived from something larger and more or less unrelated; a byproduct.
- Something derived from an earlier work, such as a television show starring a character who had a popular minor role in another show.
- noun - a new application or incidental result
There are 7 letters in SPINOFF: F F I N O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINOFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPINOFF, to go: SPINOFF?
Rearrange the letters in SPINOFF and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPINOFF
5 letters out of SPINOFF
4 letters out of SPINOFF
3 letters out of SPINOFF
2 letters out of SPINOFF
Images for SPINOFF
Lookup in Wiki for SPINOFF
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.