Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPINOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINOFF exist?
Definitions of SPINOFF in dictionaries:
- A divestiture by a corporation of a division or subsidiary by issuing to stockholders shares in a new company set up to continue the operations of the division or subsidiary.
- The new company formed by such a divestiture.
- Something, such as a product, that is derived from something larger and more or less unrelated; a byproduct.
- Something derived from an earlier work, such as a television show starring a character who had a popular minor role in another show.
- n - a new application or incidental result
There are 7 letters in SPINOFF: F F I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINOFF plus a wildcard: SPINOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINOFF
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINOFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.