Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPHINGID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPHINGID exist?
Definitions of SPHINGID in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various moths with long narrow forewings capable of powerful flight and hovering over flowers to feed
- A moth of the family Sphingidae; a hawk moth.
- n - a large moth
There are 8 letters in SPHINGID: D G H I I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPHINGID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPHINGID plus a wildcard: SPHINGID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPHINGID
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPHINGID
- Butterflies and Moths (Lepidoptera)
- Big sphingid - Erinnyis ello - BugGuide.Net
- Simarouba amara - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- External-feeding m oths and butterflies (Lepidoptera)
- Manduca showing its typical feeding behavior on a primrose. sphingids ...
- elite ghost99s favorite photos and videos Flickr
- Hawkshead Moth
- Hedychium gardnerianum kahili ginger. The flowers of this species ...
- Director Prof. Dr. Bill S. Hansson