Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPECULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECULUM exist?
Definitions of SPECULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a mirror (especially one made of polished metal) for use in an optical instrument
- noun - a medical instrument for dilating a bodily passage or cavity in order to examine the interior
- A mirror or polished metal plate used as a reflector in optical instruments.
- An instrument for dilating the opening of a body cavity for medical examination.
- A bright, often iridescent patch of color on the wings of certain birds, especially ducks.
- A transparent spot in the wings of some butterflies or moths.
- adj - a medical instrument [n -LA or -LUMS] : SPECULAR
There are 8 letters in SPECULUM: C E L M P S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECULUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECULUM plus a wildcard: SPECULUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECULUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECULUM
- speculum Examination - Netter Medical Artwork
- ... the Vaginal Introitus and speculum Does Not Affect Papanicolaou Smears
- ... source speculum in use (simulation model) a. speculum b. light source
- Reusable Vaginal speculum - MidMeds Limited - UKs leading
- Meadows Vaginal speculum - Phisick Medical Antiques
- Vaginal Specula
- Thehealth professional inserts a vaginal speculum into the vagina ...
- speculum The Gynecologist
- PELIspec Vaginal speculum Single Use 5 Sizes Pelican Feminine ...
- Spculum - Wikipdia