Scrabble word: SPECULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECULUM exist?
Definitions of SPECULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a mirror (especially one made of polished metal) for use in an optical instrument
- noun - a medical instrument for dilating a bodily passage or cavity in order to examine the interior
- A mirror or polished metal plate used as a reflector in optical instruments.
- An instrument for dilating the opening of a body cavity for medical examination.
- A bright, often iridescent patch of color on the wings of certain birds, especially ducks.
- A transparent spot in the wings of some butterflies or moths.
- adj - a medical instrument [n -LA or -LUMS] : SPECULAR