Scrabble word: SPECULUM
Is SPECULUM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPECULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a mirror (especially one made of polished metal) for use in an optical instrument
- noun - a medical instrument for dilating a bodily passage or cavity in order to examine the interior
- A mirror or polished metal plate used as a reflector in optical instruments.
- An instrument for dilating the opening of a body cavity for medical examination.
- A bright, often iridescent patch of color on the wings of certain birds, especially ducks.
- A transparent spot in the wings of some butterflies or moths.
- adj - a medical instrument [n -LA or -LUMS] : SPECULAR
There are 8 letters in SPECULUM: C E L M P S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECULUM
Click to search all anagrams of SPECULUM plus a wildcard: SPECULUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECULUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECULUM
Lookup in Wiki for SPECULUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.