Scrabble word: SPECIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIFY exist?
Definitions of SPECIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - determine the essential quality of
- verb - be specific about
- verb - define clearly
- verb - design or destine
- verb - select something or someone for a specific purpose
- To state explicitly or in detail: specified the amount needed.
- To include in a specification.
- To state as a condition: specified that they be included in the will.
- verb - to state in detail
There are 7 letters in SPECIFY: C E F I P S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECIFY plus a wildcard: SPECIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.