Scrabble word: SPECIALTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIALTY exist?
Definitions of SPECIALTY in dictionaries:
- noun - an asset of special worth or utility
- noun - a distinguishing trait
- noun - the special line of work you have adopted as your career
- A special pursuit, occupation, aptitude, or skill.
- A branch of medicine or surgery, such as cardiology or neurosurgery, in which a physician specializes; the field or practice of a specialist.
- A special feature or characteristic; a peculiarity.
- The state or quality of being special or distinctive.
- An item or a product of a distinctive kind or of particular superiority: French pastry is the chef’s specialty.
- A special contract or agreement, especially a deed kept under seal.
There are 9 letters in SPECIALTY: A C E I L P S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIALTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECIALTY plus a wildcard: SPECIALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIALTY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIALTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.