Scrabble word: SPECIALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPECIALIZE exist?
Definitions of SPECIALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - become more focus on an area of activity or field of study
- verb - be specific about
- verb - suit to a special purpose
- verb - devote oneself to a special area of work
- verb - evolve so as to lead to a new species or develop in a way most suited to the environment
- To pursue a special activity, occupation, or field of study.
- To develop so as to become adapted to a specific function or environment; undergo specialization.
- To concentrate on a particular activity or product: The shop specializes in mountain-climbing gear.
- To make specific mention of; particularize.
- To give a particular character or function to: specialized her field of research.
- To adapt to a particular function or environment; cause to undergo specialization.
- To specify the payee in endorsing (a check).
There are 10 letters in SPECIALIZE: A C E E I I L P S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPECIALIZE plus a wildcard: SPECIALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIALIZE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.