Scrabble word: SPANNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPANNING exist?
Definitions of SPANNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the complete duration of something
- noun - the distance or interval between two points
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
- noun - a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- verb - to extend over or across
There are 8 letters in SPANNING: A G I N N N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPANNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPANNING plus a wildcard: SPANNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPANNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPANNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.