Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPADIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPADIX exist?
Definitions of SPADIX in dictionaries:
- noun - the fleshy axis of a spike often surrounded by a spathe
- A fleshy clublike spike bearing minute flowers, usually enclosed within a sheathlike spathe, characteristic of aroid plants, such as the calla and the jack-in-the-pulpit.
- n - a flower cluster
There are 6 letters in SPADIX: A D I P S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPADIX plus a wildcard: SPADIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPADIX
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPADIX
- Cissusa spadix _Black-dotted_Brown I_JP36771
- Spathe and spadix
- Notre site web est en construction
- Black-dotted Brown Moth Cissusa spadix - Hodges8592 Flickr - Photo ...
- Planting calla lilies in pot or tub PICTURE - VIDEO
- Eastern skunk cabbage spadix Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Calas Beautiful and Elegant White Flowers Flowers and Garden
- spadix 094 Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.