Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPACIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPACIOUS exist?
Definitions of SPACIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - (of buildings and rooms) having ample space
- Generous or large in area or extent; roomy.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having or affording a generous amount of space”: a spacious apartment; an ample kitchen; a capacious purse; a commodious harbor; roomy pockets.
- adj - vast or ample in extent
There are 8 letters in SPACIOUS: A C I O P S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPACIOUS plus a wildcard: SPACIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPACIOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPACIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.