Is SOUNDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOUNDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a measure of the depth of water taken with a sounding line
- noun - the act of measuring depth of water (usually with a sounding line)
- verb - appear in a certain way
- verb - make a certain noise or sound
- verb - give off a certain sound or sounds
- verb - announce by means of a sound
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - cause to sound
- verb - measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- adj - appearing to be as specified
- adj - having volume or deepness
- adj - making or having a sound as specified
- The act of one that sounds.
- A probe of the environment for scientific observation.
- A measured depth of water.
- Emitting a full sound; resonant.
- Noisy but with little significance.
- noun - a sampling or test of opinions
There are 8 letters in SOUNDING: D G I N N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUNDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOUNDING, to go: SOUNDING?
Rearrange the letters in SOUNDING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SOUNDING
7 letters out of SOUNDING
6 letters out of SOUNDING
5 letters out of SOUNDING
4 letters out of SOUNDING
3 letters out of SOUNDING
2 letters out of SOUNDING
Contextual use of SOUNDING
What's nearby SOUNDING
Lookup in Wiki for SOUNDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOUNDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOUNDING"