Scrabble word: SOUNDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUNDING exist?
Definitions of SOUNDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a measure of the depth of water taken with a sounding line
- noun - the act of measuring depth of water (usually with a sounding line)
- verb - appear in a certain way
- verb - make a certain noise or sound
- verb - give off a certain sound or sounds
- verb - announce by means of a sound
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - cause to sound
- verb - measure the depth of (a body of water) with a sounding line
- adj - appearing to be as specified
- adj - having volume or deepness
- adj - making or having a sound as specified
- The act of one that sounds.
- A probe of the environment for scientific observation.
- A measured depth of water.
- Emitting a full sound; resonant.
- Noisy but with little significance.
- noun - a sampling or test of opinions
There are 8 letters in SOUNDING: D G I N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUNDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUNDING plus a wildcard: SOUNDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUNDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOUNDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.