Scrabble word: SOLICITOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLICITOR exist?
Definitions of SOLICITOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a petitioner who solicits contributions or trade or votes
- noun - a British lawyer who gives legal advice and prepares legal documents
- One that solicits, especially one that seeks trade or contributions.
- The chief law officer of a city, town, or government department.
- An attorney who is not a member of the bar and who may be heard only in the lower courts.
There are 9 letters in SOLICITOR: C I I L O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLICITOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLICITOR plus a wildcard: SOLICITOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLICITOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words