Scrabble word: SODDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SODDED exist?
Definitions of SODDED in dictionaries:
- noun - surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- noun - an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of superoxide into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen
- noun - someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
- noun - an informal British term for a youth or man
- verb - to cover with sod (turf)
There are 6 letters in SODDED: D D D E O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SODDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SODDED plus a wildcard: SODDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SODDED
Images for SODDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.