Scrabble word: SOCIETIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCIETIES exist?
Definitions of SOCIETIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- noun - the state of being with someone
- noun - the fashionable elite
- adj - an organized group of persons [n -ETIES] : SOCIETAL
There are 9 letters in SOCIETIES: C E E I I O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOCIETIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOCIETIES plus a wildcard: SOCIETIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOCIETIES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOCIETIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.