Scrabble word: SOCIALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOCIALISM exist?
Definitions of SOCIALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a political theory advocating state ownership of industry
- noun - an economic system based on state ownership of capital
- A social system in which the means of producing and distributing goods are owned collectively and political power is exercised by the whole community.
- The theory or practice of those who support such a social system.
- The building of the material base for communism under the dictatorship of the proletariat in Marxist-Leninist theory.